TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Customer – The person who has signed the front of the contract or who’s name appears over leaf.
Company – Burns Holdings Pty Ltd t/a Bob Burns Blinds
If a fault occurs, it is important to clarify whether your product is under warranty, as a fee for service will apply for repairs on all products outside of the listed product warranty or you can visit our website on www.bobburnsblinds.com.au for assistance with general repairs.
For further information on the Warranty details of each product, please visit our website.
Any order placed by the Customer is deemed to be an order incorporating and subject to these Terms & Conditions and those implied by law hereunto and no other terms or conditions shall be of any force or effect with respect to the Customer order unless the Company expressly agrees otherwise in writing. By signing the front of this agreement or by paying a deposit the customer has agreed that all information is correct eg; the number of blinds is correct and the type and colour etc.
To the extent permitted by law:-
A/ All materials are warranted free from manufacturing defects, provided that the material in respect of which any claim is made must be held by the Customer for inspection by the Company, and that all claims be made in writing to the Company within 30 days of delivery. This warranty Is not transferable.
B/ Any new product sold hereunder is warranted but to the Customer from the Company only to be free from defective material and workmanship for a period of 18 months from the date of installation provided it is properly operated by the original customer and provide the Company is given a reasonable opportunity to inspect and remedy any defect which occurs. Any charge service or repairs shall be warranted for a period of 90 days only.
All prices shall be as quoted or in accordance with the Company’s price list and /or arrangements current at the time of delivery and such price lists are subjected to the conditions stated thereon. No quotation given by the Company shall constitute an offer. Contract formation is deemed to occur upon signed acceptance by the Company of a quotation previously signed by the Customer.
The Customer and the Company acknowledge that this contract embodies the whole agreement between them and supersedes any and all oral and written negotiations and communications by or on behalf of any of the Company. The Customer cannot cancel alter, vary or modify an order without the written consent of the Company. The Company shall not be obligated to perform or undertake any work matter or thing not specifically mentioned in this Contract and agrees to supply the products and undertake only work described overleaf. The Company reserves the right to charge for any extra work or any alteration costs incurred by the Company.
The Customer agrees to pay the deposit as set out overleaf upon acceptance of this Contract by the Company and acknowledges that the deposit in non-refundable.
The Company shall be entitled to terminate this contract where the Customer has failed to pay the deposit within 30 days of the date of this contract.
Where any Work is to be carried out, the quotation is given on the basis that all Work to be carried out is during normal working hours and the customer agrees to clear all valuables which may impede the completion of the Work to be carried out. Delivery and installation dates are approximate only. Failure to deliver and or install does not confer any right of cancellation or refusal to accept delivery by the Customer or render the company liable for any loss or damages directly or indirectly sustained by the Customer as a result thereof. The Company Is not responsible for the removal or disposal of any existing goods from the property.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Company, the Customer agrees to pay to the Company the balance of the Total Price due by cash, cheque, credit card, Bank cheque or EFT at least two day before delivery and or installation of the product. The Company may in its discretion make and invoice each partial delivery. The risk in the products shall pass to the Customer upon delivery. Should the products be stored by the Company at the Customer’s request for more than 30 days after the date when they were ready for deliver, the Company may require payment at that time (ie 30 days after the products were ready for delivery)
If the Customer fails to make payment, the Company shall be entitled to:
- a) The Customer forfeits any discounts previously given (as per overleaf)
- b) Claim the Company’s costs of and incidental to attempts to recover the amount due including the Company’s debt collection and legal costs on a solicitor and
- c) Cease any further deliveries to the Customer and terminate any agreement in relation to products that have not been delivered. All products delivered and or installed remain the property of the Company until the company receives payment in full and to that extent the Customer hereby authorises the Company and its agents to enter its premises to recover such property and the Customer agrees to indemnify the Company from and against any loss or damage and Company may incur whatsoever
- d) If several products are fitted and completed then the payment for those products is payable as per the terms set out above.
Cancellation will only be accepted if the company is unable to fulfill the order, any other reason is at the discretion of the company and will incur an administration fee of 20% of total order
Sale Terms & Conditions
- All discounts are at the discretion of Bob Burns Blinds and it’s agents.
- All discounts will be applied to your quote. Order must placed before the 30th April 2020.
- 40% off Roller Blinds is limited to our Home Range of Roller Blinds.
- All discounts include installation
- Security doors start at $399 for 68A Fiberglass Mesh in select colours. Please note this may vary depending on design, colours, materials, locks and patterns.